Make your contributions online.... safely and securely
There are three Simple Steps:
1. Create a user ID and password.
2. Provide contact and bank information.
3. Indicate the amount, frequency (one-time or recurring) and designation for your gift.
All online banking contributions are electronic "checks" on your checking account. You will need a copy of a check when you make a payment so that you can enter your bank routing number and checking account number. All transactions are on a secure site provided by ACS Technologies and Vanco Banks.
For detailed instructions on making an online contribution, click here
If you need assistance in filling out the online forms please call the Church Office and make an appointment with our Financial officer who will assist you in creating your new E-Giving account.
Online giving is a safe and easy way to support the ministries of First Baptist Church of Roswell. This system enables you to support the church by making a one-time contribution or establishing a recurring contribution.
There are several benefits to online giving for both you and for First Baptist Church listed below.
* Faithfulness: In Proverbs 3:9 we are taught to honor the Lord with the “first fruits” of our labor. By setting up a recurring contribution that is scheduled to come out of your account on the day you specify, you can ensure that your first fruits are given back to God instead of your leftovers. When you are leaving out of town for work or vacation, online giving makes it that much easier to be consistent.
* Simplicity: With recurring contributions, you will not need to waste time trying to remember if you gave this month or not and you will likely save a lot of time writing out checks.
* Security: Online giving is more secure than giving with a check in that an electronic gift can’t be lost or stolen like a check.
* No Distractions: Instead of needing to worry about writing your contribution check during the worship gathering, you can be fully engaged, knowing that you have already given your offering online.
First Baptist Roswell Online Giving through our Access ACS Membership System uses 256 Bit SSL technology for data transactions. All personal & bank information is submitted using 128 bit encryption. There is no stronger form of protection than this encryption and by doing this, the possibility that someone might "tap" the line and extract your personal data from it is eliminated. 128-bit SSL encryption has never been broken and according to RSL Labs, it would take a "trillion-trillion years" to crack the code using today's technology.
Church staff, end users, and Access ACS employees will never have access to the type of sensitive information that might lead to an unauthorized transaction.