The senior adults at First Baptist Roswell, 55 years of age and up, are an active, vibrant group always involved in various fun and mission-filled activities. Some activities include dynamic Sunday school classes; fellowship luncheons; overnight and day trips. Other ministry activities include assisted living center programs; nursing home monthly birthday parties; and home-bound ministry.
First Baptist Roswell has bus transportation to Sunday school and morning worship available for seniors in assisted living facilities in Roswell.
For more information, contact Ira Humphries at the church office 770 587-6980.
S.A.L.T. Adds Life At First Baptist!
“S.A.L.T.” is the acronym for the new “brand name” for the Senior Adult activities at First Baptist Roswell. “S.A.L.T.” stands for . . .Seniors Actively Living Today
When you see S.A.L.T., you will know that some top-notch activities have been prepared to appeal to a wide-range of senior adults, aged 55 and above. Some will be more attractive to the more active retired, and others will be especially appealing to those who have earned a slower pace in life. Activities such as our quarterly Senior Adult Luncheons will be equally enjoyed by all seniors. SALT will encompass exciting day trips to unusual places of interest, overnight trips with lots of cool things to see, to game and movie times at the church with plenty of good fun and warm fellowship.
Every time you see or hear an announcement about SALT think of it this way:
- Is this something that I would enjoy?
- Is this something I need to tell a family member or friend about?
- Is this an event that I can use as an outreach tool for our church?
Let SALT add flavor to your life! Click here for a Brochure with more information.
- Senior Adult Luncheons: are held quarterly in the Seymour Activities Building
- 2018 Luncheons: Tuesdays, April 17th, July 17th, October 9th at 12:30 pm in the Gym.
- Special Events: Special overnight and day trips throughout the year
Do You or Someone You Know