Mother's Morning Out is a social program for the young preschooler. We provide a loving, Christian learning environment so that each child can reach his greatest potential spiritually, mentally, physically, emotionally and socially.
Our MMO program is intended to be a reflection of the love that God has for all of His children. While you do not need to be a member of First Baptist Church of Roswell to use MMO, we want to invite you and your entire family to join us in Worship and in the numerous activities our church has to offer.
- Hours: 8:45 am - 12:00 pm;
- Optional Lunch Bunch (Toddlers Class only); Monday - Thursday 12:00 pm - 1:15 pm
- The Mothers Morning Out Program offers 2, 3, 4 and 5 day options (Infants through 3 years)
- Babies 7 maximum with 2 teachers
- Young Toddlers 5:1 with 2 teachers
- Toddlers 6:1 with 2 teachers
Maryanne Ivey, Pam Ruth, Maryjean Neely, Heather Link, Edwina Taylor, and subs Carol Feldman, and Joyce Wilson
All of our teachers are first aid and CPR certified. We are all Christians and are dedicated to teaching and loving this age group.
Contact our Preschool/Kg/Prefirst/MMO Office for more information (770-587-6991)